Are you going to celebrate Halloween this year? Having a PJs party with your girl friends? Or your kids is playing as a cute little Jack Sparrow? Here, we are listing 3 easy Halloween Treats that you can make in no time for your loved ones on this special day!
What you will need?
– Take all your ingredients out!
– Divide your pocky to two parts – the coated ones, and the non coated ones.
– Make the oreo as the spider’s body, and stick three of the non-coated pocky on each side as its legs
– Put two little dots of nutella on the top of oreo, this will acts as a ‘glue’ for the spider’s eyes, and stick your M&M!
2. Witch’s Hat
What will you need?
– Chocolate Cream Oreo
– Hershey Kisses
– Orange icing
– Take one oreo cookies and one Hershey Kisses
– Squirt some orange icing on the bottom of the Hershey Kisses and press it down onto the oreo
– Cut the cheese cubes into smaller cubes and place it in between the orange icing and Hershety Kisses.
3. Candy Corn Milkshakes
What will you need?
– 1 quart vanilla ice cream
– Orange and Yellow food coloring
– Orange and Pineapple food flavoring (optional)
– Whipped Cream
– Clear plastic glass or cups
– Take the ice cream out of the freezer for about 20-30 minutes to soften it.
– Spoon 1/3 of the ice cream and put it in a medium bowl. Add yellow food coloring (and pineapple food flavoring, if you opt to) to your preferences. Stir well to mix.
– Spoon another 1/3 of the ice cream and put it in different medium bowl. Add orange food coloring (and orange food flavoring, if you opt to) to your preferences. Stir well to mix.
– Stir the remaining ice cream until it is smooth and creamy
– Spoon yellow ice cream into the bottom of a plastic cup, to fill the cup 1/3 full. You may need to wipe the cup down if streaks are in the upper part of the cup from spooning it in. Flatten it out as well as you can, trying to eliminate any air bubbles on the side. Do the same for the orange and vanilla ice cream as well.
– Top it with whipped cream and sprinkles. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes before serving.
So that’s it for our Halloween special recipe! We hope you will enjoy this special moments with your special companions! If you ever make this recipe, we would like to see it! So don’t forget to tag us @jolie_clothing on Instagram!
Happy Halloween, ladies!